Acala 3GP Movies Free 4.2.1
EULA - End User License Agreement
ATTENTION PLEASE, AND READ CAREFULLY!
END-USER LICENCE AGREEMENT FOR ACALA PROGRAMS.
Acala Programs are protected by both the United States copyright laws and international copyright treaty provisions.
This License Agreement is a legal Agreement between you and Acala Software Inc for all Acala Programs.
By installing, copying, or otherwise using and testing Acala Programs, you should agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree on the terms of this agreement, do not install or use Acala Programs.
Any reproduction or redistribution of Acala Programs or any of its components not in accordance with the Licence Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
Each licence purchased allows installing Acala Programs on a single computer and for your using.
Your rights and obligations with respect to the use of Acala Programs or any of its components are as the following terms:
1. Install and use one copy of Acala Programs on a single computer and for your using.
2. Backup a copy of Acala Programs on a storage device, such as a network server, or a portable media used only to install Acala Programs on your computer in case your copy of Acala Programs is damaged or lost. However, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate computer on which Acala Programs is installed or run from the storage device. A licence for Acala Programs may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers.
3. Require email support referred to the program.
1. Use, copy, modify, or transfer copies of Acala Programs excluding reference in this Licence above PERMISSION.
2. Remove any proprietary notices or labels from Acala Programs.
3. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or make derivative works based on Acala Programs (except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation).
4. Rent, lease, sublicense or assign Acala Programs or any copy thereof, including any related documentation and data and web resource.
5. Separate Acala Programs component parts for use on more than one computer.
6. Distribute the license key in any way.
7. Make any attempt to discover the source code of Acala Programs.
Acala Software Inc expressly disclaims any improper reasons for Acala Programs.
ACALA PROGRAMS AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF ACALA PROGRAMS REMAINS WITH YOU.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ACALA SOFTWARE INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR OF INABILITY TO USE ACALA PROGRAMS.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE. Copyright(C) 2010 Acala Software Inc., All rights reserved.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.